หน้าเว็บ

Monday, December 17, 2012

Conversation P.10 Point 4



A: B want skin care  and shampoo. Now, she and my friend, B, C and A , are going to   
     the department store.



A: A new department store! We can give the Skin care  and shampoo here.

C: Wow! department store sell everthing these days.
D: The sign says "Your every 


personal need." Good. I need to pick up a few thing.
 


C: Don't take all day, we're in a hurry, and the Skin care  and shampoo is our only real  
      priority.
B
:  




































OK














B: Excuse me. I need to get some shampoo. What aisle is it in? 
E:The shampoo is in the far aisle, near the door.

B: Can you recommended one? My hair's been very dry lately.

F: For dry hair, I'd suggest this brand. But I'll give you a tip: use a good shampoo like 
     this one and then this conditioner. It really does the trick.
E: "All body Conditioner."
F: It's fabulous! It gives your hair body and makes it smooth and shiny.
B: I'll take it! Thank you very much.
D: Excuse me. I need to get some Skin care  . What aisle is it in?
C:The Skin care  is in the far aisle, near the windows.
D: Can you introduce about Skin care  ?
G: This is Innovation of Cleansing From Japan Fesh Up Beauty Co.,Ltd. We discover 
      problems caused by sun-ray, pollution and UV which darkened and roughened 
      our skin. We turned older with blemish and freckles.
      company were as well keen to find the skin problems. Everyone has very well-   
      rounded knowledge and specialization in face & body skin care.
H: They then cooperated to innovate Face Detox (Rosy Baby face) under the brand 
      name “Fesh Up” fore treating and taking care of skin that exposed to sun-ray, 
      pollution, UV and other factors.This product made from the secret and miracle 
      formula from Japan and can turn skin pinkish shining as well.
D: I'll take it! Thank you very much.
A: Hey my friend ! I learned about this terrific new ultrasonic toothbrush. They sold 
     me! And this new miracle toothpaste. And...
C: I thought our only real priority was your Skin care  and shampoo.
D: I buy skin care is the finish.
B: I buy shampoo is the finish.
C: aha OK: aha OK

    

No comments:

Post a Comment